CLASSIC GREEN AND LIBERTY UNION FFA “GREAT G GIVEAWAY” OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHEREVER PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Overview. Classic Green Club, Inc. (the “Sponsor”), a nonprofit organization that has been granted status as a tax-exempt nonprofit organization under Section 501(c)(3) (or subsections under Section 501(c) that are allowed to accept contributions) of the Internal Revenue Code, is conducting the Classic Green and Liberty Union FFA Great G Giveaway Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") to raise funds for Classic Green and the Liberty Union FFA.
2. Eligibility. The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the fifty United States and the District of Colombia, who are age 21 and or older at the time of entry. Void outside of the United States and where prohibited. The following persons are not eligible to enter the Sweepstakes: employees, and officers of the Sponsor and their respective affiliated companies, partners, advertising agencies, promotion and administration agencies and any entity which is involved in any aspect of the creation, production, operation, execution, or fulfillment of this Sweepstakes and their immediate families and those living in the same household, whether or not related. Classic Green members of who are not employees or officers of the Sponsor are eligible.
3. Entry Period. The Sweepstakes begins on June 16th, 2023 and ends at 11:59 pm CDT on June 16h, 2023 (“Sweepstakes Period”). Sweepstakes Tickets will not be sold outside the Sweepstakes Period and requests for Sweepstakes Tickets without a donation received outside of the Sweepstakes Period will be rejected.
4. Agreement to Official Rules. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, including, without limitation, decisions regarding eligibility of entries, winner selection, and the awarding of prizes, all of which shall be final and binding in all respects. These Official Rules may be updated from time to time in the sole discretion of Sponsor.
5. How to Enter. There are two ways to enter:
a) Any eligible person may enter the Sweepstakes by obtaining an official numbered sweepstakes ticket (“Sweepstakes Ticket”) from the Sponsor during the Sweepstakes Period. Sweepstakes Tickets may be: Tickets will be sold in person, by Classic Green and Liberty Union FFA and online by Classic Green on www.classicgreen.org. Sweepstakes Tickets obtained by a donation to the Sponsor will be issued, at a minimum, in the following increments: Tickets are $10 each
b) To request a Sweepstakes Ticket without purchase, visit www.classicgreen.org and complete the application form. Sponsor will email the entrant a link to obtain their Sweepstakes Ticket Number using the email address provided by the entrant. Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, mail a physical Sweepstakes Ticket in lieu of emailing a link. Sweepstakes Ticket Requests submitted without an email address will be rejected. LIMIT: One Sweepstakes Ticket will be issued per Request.
Click this link to request a Sweepstakes Ticket without purchase:
6. Entry Terms, Conditions, Limitations, and Restrictions. Only one person may be entered in the Sweepstakes per ticket, regardless of entry method. or donation. If the name of more than one person is submitted with a ticket donation, and that ticket is selected as a winning ticket, then the person named first will be deemed the holder of record of that ticket and declared the winner. Failure to supply truthful and accurate information will disqualify a participant’s entry. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of tickets, entries, or requests for entries by using multiple/different email addresses, phone numbers, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that participant’s entries and that participant will be disqualified.
Division of a prize or prizes by a group purchasing a ticket in common shall be the sole responsibility of the person named as the holder of record of that ticket, should that ticket be selected as the winner or winners. Sponsor will not, and is not obligated to, honor an assignment of the prize or prizes to another person.Sponsor reserves the right to reject any entry form that is submitted with a donation that does not constitute "good funds," except as set forth below for requests for Sweepstakes Tickets without a donation. All defective or physically altered entry forms will be immediately disqualified. Prior to the prize drawing, Sponsor may, but it is not required to, make a reasonable effort to notify the individual and/or entity that submits such an entry form which has been rejected, by attempting to make contact through the information provided at the time of submitting the ticket request. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for lost, late, or misdirected entries, or any other failure to receive orders or deliver receipts prior to the sweepstakes deadlines.
Requests for Sweepstakes Tickets without a donation must be made using your legal name and legitimate email address. When you redeem your request, the name you enter under must be your legal name; the email address you use must be your legitimate email address, and the mailing address must be your current home address as shown on your driver’s license or other form of government identification in order to be eligible to win the prize.
The Sponsor will process Sweepstakes Ticket Requests without a donation in the same manner and order as a request accompanying a donation. Sponsor will email the entrant a link to obtain their Sweepstakes Ticket Number using the email address provided by the entrant. Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, mail a physical Sweepstakes Ticket in lieu of emailing a link. Sweepstakes Ticket Requests submitted without an email address will be rejected.
7. Selection of Winners/Odds. The winning ticket number will be drawn at random by Sponsor at approximately 10:00 am CDT on June 16th, 2023, from all eligible Sweepstakes Tickets. Winner need not be present to win. ODDS: The odds of winning are 1 in 4,000 Sweepstakes Tickets issued or less if not all tickets are sold.
Winner will be notified according to the contact information provided to the Sponsor at the time of the entry. The prize is forfeited if the prize winner cannot be contacted by 5:00 pm CDT on July 16th, 2023, [CG1] after attempting to make contact through the information provided at the time of entry. Sponsor will make all reasonable efforts to notify the potential prize winner or winners. If the prize winner cannot be located by 5:00 pm CDT on July, 16th 2023, a new winner will be drawn from the remaining eligible Sweepstakes Tickets. In the event of printing or other error that leads to more prize claims than there are prizes provided in the Official Rules, the prize will be awarded in a random sweepstakes among all eligible prize claims received.In order to collect the prize, a prize winner must sign and deliver to the Sponsor: (a) a sworn affidavit of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules and applicable laws, including, without limitation, that he or she is at least 21 years old; (b) written confirmation of the winner’s selection of the John Deere G or $3,000 in cash; (c) such written information as is required by any applicable tax and/or property or vehicle title or registration laws, including, without limitation, his or her Social Security Number; (d) proof of identity in forms satisfactory to the Sponsor showing that the person claiming the prize is the same person who is named on the winning ticket and (e) a signed Liability and Publicity Release.
8. Prizes/Approximate Retail Value. The Grand Prize is a 1950 John Deere G restored by the Liberty Union FFA (approximate retail value (“ARV”): $4,500.00). The winner may decline the John Deere G and accept $3,000 in cash. Prizes identified, logos, brands and other trademarks referred to herein are the property of their respective trademark holders.
Except as expressly provided in these Official Rules, no prize substitution, transfer, assignment, or cash redemption by winner is allowed. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) of equal or greater value.
The prize winner is responsible for all fees, local, state, and federal taxes (including, but not limited to, income taxes based on the value of the prize or prizes). Sponsor takes no responsibility for any tax liabilities. Winner: (a) agrees to provide any information and complete any tax forms as Sponsor may request and (b) consents to withholding of tax as required by law or requested by Sponsor. Consult your tax advisor.
The prize will be transferred to the winner "AS IS, WHERE IS, AND WITH ALL FAULTS". SPONSOR DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY GUARANTEE OR WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE PRIZE OR PRIZES AND ACCEPTS NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY REGARDING THE CONSTRUCTION OR CONDITION OF THE PRIZE OR PRIZES. SPONSOR DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE PRIZE OR PRIZES ARE OF MERCHANTABLE QUALITY OR THAT THEY CAN BE USED FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES ARE GIVEN AND NO AFFIRMATION OF THE SPONSOR BY WORDS AND/OR ACTIONS WILL CONSTITUTE A WARRANTY.
9. Publicity. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and/or its designees to use the prize winner’s name, hometown, photograph, testimonial, or other likeness and/or prize information or personal exposition (and/or any edited portion thereof) for promotional, advertising, and/or publicity purposes in any media, now or hereafter known, throughout the world in perpetuity, without compensation or notice to, or further consent of, the prize winner, to the extent permitted by law.
10. Release. BY ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANTS ACCEPT AND AGREE (1) TO BE BOUND BY ALL THE RULES, LIMITATIONS AND RESTRICTIONS SET FORTH IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES; (2) AGREE TO COMPLY WITH ANY AND ALL APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS, RULES AND REGULATIONS; AND (3) THAT THEIR NAMES AND/OR LIKENESSES MAY BE DISCLOSED TO AND USED BY THE NEWS MEDIA AND MAY OTHERWISE BE USED BY THE SPONSOR FOR PUBLICITY PURPOSE. SPONSOR’S INTERPRETATION AND APPLICATION OF THE RULES AND REGULATIONS SHALL BE FINAL.
BY ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, EACH ENTRANT RELEASES THE SPONSOR, LIBERTY UNION FFA, AND THEIR PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AND THE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS OF THE FOREGOING FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND CAUSED BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR WINNING ANY PRIZE OR RESULTING FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE, AND THE WINNER AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD SPONSOR AND LIBERTY UNION FFA HARMLESS FROM ANY AND ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES, RIGHTS, CLAIMS AND ACTIONS OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM, IN CONNECTION WITH, OR AS A RESULT OF PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR THE WINNER'S ACCEPTANCE OR USE OF THE PRIZE.
AN ENTRANT’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR A BREACH BY THE SPONSOR SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE RETURN OF THE DONATION FOR HIS OR HER SWEEPSTAKES TICKET(S). IN NO EVENT SHALL THE SPONSOR, LIBERTY UNION FFA, AND THEIR PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AND THE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, VOLUNTEERS, AGENTS OR REPRESENTATIVES OF THE FOREGOING BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURIES TO EARNINGS, PROFITS OR GOODWILL, OR FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY PERSON OR ENTITY WHETHER ARISING IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
11. General Conditions. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate, modify,
or suspend the Sweepstakes if, in Sponsor’s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if viruses, bugs, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical difficulties or failures, or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to evaluate pursuant to these Official Rules all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of suspected impairment and award prizes, or not award any prizes. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. The use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, photocopied entries, or multiple entries sent in bulk mail, or like methods, including without limitation the use of any promotion/sweepstakes subscription, notification entry or like sites or services that offers sweepstakes entry services “on behalf of” Entrant, is strictly prohibited. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of tickets, entries or requests for entries by using multiple/different email addresses, phone numbers, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that participant’s entries and that participant will be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any entry application, the authorized account holder of the email address, if applicable, used to register will be deemed to be the Entrant. Except in the case of gift entries, all entries or requests for entries must be made in the name of the individual and no transfer of ownership of a ticket is permitted. No entries or requests for entries will be accepted from or on behalf of, corporations, trusts, partnerships, or other entities. The Sponsor’s delay or failure to enforce any term or provision of these Official Sweepstakes Rules and Regulations shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
12. Governing Law/Disputes. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant or Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Iowa. Entrants agree that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and solely and exclusively in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Iowa-Des Moines Division or the Iowa District Court for Polk County, Iowa; entrants submit to sole and exclusive personal jurisdiction to said courts for any such dispute and irrevocably waives any and all rights to object to such jurisdiction. Should any provision of these Official Rules be held by a court to be unenforceable, such provision shall be modified by the court and interpreted so as to best accomplish the objectives of the original provision to the fullest extent permitted by law, and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
13. Privacy. Sponsor collects personal information from entrants when they enter the Sweepstakes. Sponsor will use such information solely for administration of this Sweepstakes.
14. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. SPONSOR’S LIABILITY TO ANY ENTRANT FOR
DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED TO THIS SWEEPSTAKES, SHALL NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, EXCEED $50.00. ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS, AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES BUT IN NO EVENT ATTORNEYS’ FEES. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR AND ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES, AND ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Sponsor is not responsible for: (a) incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information or late, lost, stolen, undelivered, invalid, unreadable, corrupted, misplaced, unintelligible, illegible, damaged, mutilated, altered, incomplete, or misdirected entries or submissions, or entries or submissions received through impermissible or illegitimate channels, all of which will be disqualified; (b) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any telephone, computer online systems, computer equipment, website, server provider, network, hardware, or software; (c) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any website or service; (d) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (e) printing, typographical, electronic, or human errors that may occur in the offer or administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries or submissions; or (f) any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to entrant’s computer, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes, or from viewing, playing, or downloading any material from Sponsor’s website(s), regardless of whether the material was prepared by Sponsor or a third party, and regardless of whether the material is connected to Sponsor’s website by a hypertext link.15. Official Rules Request. For a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Great G Giveaway Rules Request to Classic Green, C/O Great G Giveaway, 1211 S 4th St. Indianola, Iowa 50125. Official Rules are posted online at www.classicgreen.org.
16. Winner’s List. The winner’s name can be obtained by sending a self-addressed, stamped
envelope to: Great G Giveaway Winner’s List Request to Classic Green, C/O Great G Giveaway Winner Request, 1211 S 4th St. Indianola, Iowa 50125. Requests must be received by November 30, 2023.17. Sponsor. The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Classic Green Club, Inc, 1211 S 4th St. Indianola, Iowa 50125.
ABBREVIATED RULES (for use on ticket and advertisements/promotional materials)
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Subject to Official Rules at www.classicgreen.org. Open to legal residents of the US and DC, 21+. Void outside of US and where prohibited. Begins June 24th, 2021; ends June 16th, 2023. Odds of winning are 1 in 4,000. Sponsor: Classic Green Club, Inc., C/O Great G Giveaway, 1211 S 4th St. Indianola, Iowa 50125.